College Frequently Asked Questions
- How is admission likelihood at each college established and can that change?
- The likelihood of admission is based on the student’s GPA and (P)SAT score compared against previous DCPS student application data in Naviance. Remember: many factors go into admission and there is always time to increase admission competitiveness!
- How were the colleges chosen?
- All seven colleges in DC are listed. The remaining colleges listed reflect a sample of the most applied to colleges by DCPS students and have been successful at promoting student success.
*Note, the colleges highlighted do not reflect the complete range of options for any given student.
- Are the colleges and programs highlighted on the career page the only ones available to me?
- No. The colleges highlighted on the career page offer programs connected to the career clusters. These offerings are just a sample and do not reflect the complete range of options.
- Where can I access my Naviance page and how do I login?
- Go to: www.clever.com Username: studentIDnumber@students.k12.dc.us Password: (is the student’s birthday): mmddyy *click on Naviance Icon to be brought to your Naviance page