Career Frequently Asked Questions
- How were my career clusters chosen?
- The career clusters were based the student’s response to the postsecondary survey. If a student did not complete a survey, three DC area high wage/high demand career clusters were populated: Business Administration, Information Technology (IT), and Health Sciences.
- How were wage and salary information determined?
- The wage and salary information were taken from the Bureau of Labor and Statistics (BLS) for the DC metro area.
- Where can I learn about additional careers and colleges?
- Naviance is a great place to start to further explore colleges and careers. You can visit your school’s Naviance page at clever.com