Action Steps Frequently Asked Questions
- How was the student postsecondary pathway goal determined?
- The postsecondary pathway goal was determined by the student’s responses to their postsecondary survey. NOTE: Students who did not complete a postsecondary survey will not have a pathway goal listed.
- How was the student academic goal determined (9th - 11th Grade Guide)?
- The student academic goal was taken from the student’s direct response to their goal survey.
- Why am I shown all pathways and steps (on the 12th Grade Guide)?
- We want every student to be prepared for their next steps after graduation. On the action step page, every student receives key action steps for any pathway they wish to pursue. The steps are tailored to seniors.