Create a Smart College List - Naviance
With over 4,000 colleges in the US, there are many colleges that will be a good fit for YOU! Don’t wait until your senior year; create your smart college list today!
- Use Naviance tools like SuperMatch to research colleges to learn more about their historic graduation rates, financial aid packages, majors, fly-in programs, and summer academic opportunities. Click here for directions on how to use SuperMatch.
- Create a list of colleges and universities you are interested in on Naviance. Click here for directions on how to add colleges to your “Colleges I’m applying to” and “Colleges I’m thinking about list.”
- Discuss the list with your school counselor, College and Career Coordinator or DC CAP Advisor to narrow it down to colleges to which you plan to apply.
- Visit colleges with your family, your classmates, and your friends to experience a college campus first hand.
- Look on Naviance to see when colleges and universities are coming to visit your high school (click here for directions). Attend these visits so you can learn more about the college/university and meet the admissions representative who will read your application.
Students: For additional resources on how to use Naviance (How to link your Common Application and Naviance accounts, how to request letters of recommendation and many more topics) click here.
Staff: For step by step directions on how to use different features in Naviance (how to pull reports, how to import college application information and more) click here.
Log into Naviance Student today and begin your journey to college today!
Every High School has their own website, see below for the school specific links:
- Ballou STAY
- HD Woodson
- Luke Moore
- Ron Brown
- Roosevelt STAY
- School Without Walls
- Wash Metropolitan
- Wilson HS
If you have additional questions about Naviance please contact Noa Maltzman (email@example.com).